Thursday, June 11, 2009

Travel Map

I have had some requests for a more visual representation of where exactly I have been/ am going to be traveling over the next three and a half weeks. This map is color coated with a key on the right side, and is in chronological order of when they were taken. [Click on the map for a better view]

My second final is friday, International Business, at 9am. As soon as that is done we are getting together to plan and book things for our trip on the way home. That night around 9:30 I will head to the airport for a three day trip to Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, and Gold Coast. They are a cluster of cities comprising three of the top 10 largest cities in the country, with Brisbane being the largest. I will study on the trip, and then return Monday night, in time to take my final Tuesday afternoon. It should be a fun trip, and I really wanted to see Brisbane, so I am glad that I will have a chance to go.

As you can see from the map, I am pretty much covering all of Australia, and really didn't waste my time spent in the country. There are three or four trips that others have made when they spent the semester here, but for the most part I really feel I did about as much as I could. I would have liked to get to Darwin, the capitol of the Northern Territory, but it did not work out cost wise or time wise. You will notice, however, that I hit every other capital in the country, and will have visited every single state and territory in the country. Not a bad run.

It has been colder and raining here, which one would think would create a good atmosphere for studying- with no distractions. For the dorm as a whole it doesn't seem to be working out that way, but its early yet- with over a week left of tests. I feel that I got my hardest test out of the way first and I hope I did well on that. Tomorrow should be my easiest test, and in case you are worried, the test on Tuesday after I get back is the class that I am dominating and don't need much to get a great grade. I'll probably post one more time before I leave tomorrow, but in the mean time enjoy the visual of my travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment